It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
(male)

lunarweblink HB Userlunarweblink HB User
my panic attack experience

i started getting attacks in January of this year never had one in my life and i can tell you it is scary as hell for me my first attack i was watching tv relaxed on the sofa at 12 midnight then out of nowhere i get the attack i had pain left side of my chest the pain would go down into my arm my arms and feet would go dumb i would get a head rush tingling feeling from my head blury vision and dry mouth no matter how much water i drink i felt dehydrated i keeped pacing back and forth shortness of breath i was like i gotta go to the hospital right now i felt like this is it the day im gonna die iv been at the hospital 5 times this year they have done 3 times an ekg to check my heart test came back fine took 4 cat scans since the beginning of the year that came back fine blood test also came back fine my dr didn't believe i was getting panic attacks he thought i was trying to pump him for pills so the last time i was at the hospital i told them what my dr said they gave me a referral at the hospital saying my diagnosis was panic attacks i gave it to my family dr and they gave me xanax thank god they also gave me a script of something called paxil all tho i have heard some bad things about the side effects of paxil and no there is some kind of lawsuit going on with this drug so im skeptical about going to get it

Closed Thread