It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
(female)

jacq42 HB Userjacq42 HB User
Question I Feel Pathetic due to this Anxiety!

Hi fellow members hope your all ok,I'm sitting here feeling like a pathetic excuse for a human being,I have a real tight pain in my chest and why? Because I think I've upset someone.
Why can't I have one day without worrying about things? If someone looks at me strange or puts the phone down quickly I immediately think I've done something to offend them and I plummet into deep depression and its been like this all my life even with medication.
I can't deal with everyday stress its ridiculous. I take antidepressents and sereoquel but I think I need to increase them as suggested by the doc, I really thought I was getting somewhere .
Anyone else like this or can anyone offer some advice please?

I'm so down at the minute
Thanks for reading
Jacq

Old 10-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
(female)

tinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB User
Re: I Feel Pathetic due to this Anxiety!

Hi its Tinkerbell45 here. I read your post and wanted to let you know that i can relate to what you are saying. I take medication for major depression and bi-polar disorder and i go to therapy at least once a month. My therapist tells me that i suffer from "wanting EVERYONE to be happy with ME ALL THE TIME" and he ALWAYS tells me this is NOT possible.He does his best to help me such as giving me "exercises" to do to keep my mind focused on other things but i still find myself dfirting backwards sometimes.EVERYONE that knows me including ALL of my family members know that i suffer from "this" and they all try to help me letting me know that i am NOT responsible for EVERYONES happiness just to please try to make myself happy and things will get better from there. Sorry for rambling on but i hope i have helped you at least a little by letting you know that you are by no means the only one dealing with this situation and that it IS VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! I hope you will stay in touch with me and maybe we can continue to help each other. Until next time TAKE CARE!!!!

Tinkerbell45

The following user gives a hug of support to tinkerbell45:
jacq42 (10-16-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbell45 For This Useful Post:
jacq42 (10-16-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread