It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
(male)

enigmasteven HB User
Help Please

I have been suffering from Panic Attacks for 5 years or so now. I am posting on here to see if someone can build my confidence. In the last few weeks the attacks have got worse and stronger. I had one in a shop where I was shaking so hard I couldn't pick up my change and then two in fairly quick succession at work yesterday where I had to go outside until I could regain my composure. Its getting harder and harder to work. The fear of them is in my mind all day everyday and in my social life to. I'm really scared this problem is going to cost me my job. I have had CBT and also listened strongly to the advice of not being scared of them or willing them to get stronger. Its just so hard to do and shaking like a leaf when your boss is talking to you. Any advice or help anyone can give me at this moment I will be really grateful for. It just gets into every bit of your life and seems to piece by piece destroy. Please help.

The Following User Says Thank You to enigmasteven For This Useful Post:
Jessielou (09-16-2012)
Closed Thread