It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

worrywort HB Userworrywort HB Userworrywort HB User
It's back!! Dealing with it again!

I am a long time sufferer of anxiety! I am now having other health scares that are making it worse. Low wbc and having to see a oncologist has not helped this situation at all! My doc had me worried I had leukemia! I did find out I am low in ferritin and anemic. I am sooo worried about my health that I cant be a good Mom to my 2 kids! They are very well taken care of but my mind is somewhere else. I have a prescription for generic lexapro. I used to take regulae lexapro for years but stopped because I wanted to get pregnant and havent restarted. My dd is now 3. Ugh! what to do! any words of wisdom! I need my fellow anxiety people more than ever!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: worrywort
Anxiousgrl35 (10-24-2012), GatsbyG (09-28-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
(female)

GatsbyG HB User
Re: It's back!! Dealing with it again!

Hey Worrywort! I am new to this site but wanted to reach out to you and tell you I am a worrywort to. I have Generalized anxiety disorder, so I can understand your pain. I feel like I have been in therapy since birth. I worry sometimes because I am not worried about anything My therapist calls my worries, "future tripping" I tend to worry so much about the future. I try to practice something called mindfulness. Basically trying to be in the moment no matter what you are doing. Also, I would suggest you google DBT skills. It is a set of skills that has really improved my anxiety as well as panic disorder. We can't rely soley on meds we need skills to help us as well.

Take care! (sorry for spelling mistakes) LOL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread