It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
(male)

elmister HB User
Unhappy butterfly in the chest, like if your spirit leaves you for a second

Today i had a new feeling. like that feeling you get when something is going to happen, or like when our at the tip of the roller coster and you get that feeling in your chest. I dont know how to explain it. its like your spirt took a step back. all in your chest. butterflys in the chest. is that part of the panic attacks that i have been getting recently. and has any one felt this?
I got three of those feeling s in a row. then Anxiety / panic attack kicked in.

please help.

( its hard to type on phone)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User
My friend recently was asking me about this. She felt like bubbles feeling. I think its like a little muscle twitch thing that occurs in the chest area muscle. Like an eye twitch if you ever experienced that. Id say try eating foods with magnesium in it. Idk if its stress related or just bum luck of a muscle twitching. You can always ask a dr to clear if its something else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
(female)

3sillykidsnadog HB User
Re: butterfly in the chest, like if your spirit leaves you for a second

I think I may know what you are feeling. To me it's almost like a breathlessness feeling then a jolt. I've been told it is all part of my anxiety. When I get this feeling it's usually when I get my worse anxiety/panic that affects my breathing to the point of hyperventilating. When this happens it's scary and I have to try and distract myself with anything from using the treadmill to listening to nature sounds..

Old 02-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #4
(male)

anxietyguy72 HB User
Re: butterfly in the chest, like if your spirit leaves you for a second

Very sorry to hear your discomfort. I am not trying to diagnose you. Please let me ease your mind in telling you that what you describe sound like sensations from PVC's and/or PAC's. They are harmless premature beats that can happen for no reason or when you are tired, stressed, over caffeinated, etc... If you are really worried get them checked out by your PC who will probably order a Holter/Event monitor. You will be fine!!! Don't worry about them

Closed Thread