It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Paralysis Message Board

Groin and Leg Numbness

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2015, 06:56 PM   #1
Ky Bob
(male)

Ky Bob HB User
Groin and Leg Numbness

I'm a 60 year old male. The past 2-3 weeks I have been having off and on numbness in my groin/rectum and either right or left leg. It does not go numb if I'm up walking around but only when sitting or laying in bed. I have a lot of arthritis and mild disc bulging. This did not start until I had a colonoscopy about a month ago. I also have a pain pump and CT Scans show that the caithier in my spine is in place and not broken. I've been going to a chiropractor the past week or so, about four visits and so far it has not helped. I also have a dull aching pain in my testicals when I urinate. My local doc did a rectal exam and it said the prostrate felt normal. Anyone have a clue as to what may be going on? It hit suddenly and I've not had any falls. Thanks, Bob

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2015, 08:44 AM   #2
teteri66
Senior Veteran
(female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
Re: Groin and Leg Numbness

Welcome to the board. It is possible that it may be from a lower lumbar issue. I am thinking that due to your positioning during the colonoscopy, there has been some irritation or damage that is causing nerve compression....which is causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

Old 11-15-2017, 01:45 AM   #3
Robertk
(male)

Robertk HB User
Re: Groin and Leg Numbness

It is possible that it may be from a lower lumbar issue. I am thinking that due to your positioning during the colonoscopy, there has been some irritation or damage that is causing nerve compression....which is causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

Reply Reply

« Numbness | - »