It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2004, 06:46 AM   #1

MELYLOVE HB User
Unhappy Help- Please start your own thread when seeking advice. Thank you

HELLO I AM NEW HERE AND I WANT TO SEE HOW I CAN GET HELP. I HAVE A STEPSON THAT LIVE WITH ME, BECAUSE HIS MOM TOLD HIM THAT SHE CAN'T HANDLE HIM. HE DOES'T LISTEN TO NO ONE ONLY HIS DAD SOMETIMES , AND HE FELT GRADE LAST YEAR 3RD GRADE AND THIS YEAR HE IS DOING WORSE.
I TRYING TO GET HIM IN A ESE PROGRAM BUT THE SCHOOL DONT FINISH MAKING A DECISION.... IS HARD FOR ME , I AM JUST THE STEP MOM AND I LOVE HIM ALOT BUT IS HARD BECAUSE EVEN HIS MOM TALK TO HIM WITH BAD LANGUAGE AND CAN'T HANDLE HIM SHE ALWAYS PUT HIS MOUTH INTO EVERYTHING.
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I WASTE MY TIME. I AM BRINGING HIM TO A EVALUATION TO SEE WHAT KIND OF HELP HE NEEDS .
I TRY BUYING HIM EVERYTHING HE WANT , I ALSO TRY TAKING EVERYTHING AWAY SINCE HE DONT RESPECT BUT IT LOOK THAT NOTHING AFFECT HIM , HE ACT LIKE HE DONT CARE. I REALLY NEED SOME HELP .... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO .... IF SOME ONE WRITE SPANISH THAT WILL HELP ME THANKS MELYLOVE
AND BY THE WAY MY SON IS ONLY 10 YRS OLD

Old 03-04-2004, 07:05 AM   #2

MELYLOVE HB User
Re: Help!

Hello I Have The Same Problem Have A 10yrs Old Stepson That Doest Listen And Have Some Previous Issue Because Of The Way That His Mom Use To Treat Him, Use Bad Language And Insolt Him And Now I Have Him And Is Hard For Me ,... Please Help Me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread