It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 02:39 AM   #1
Veteran

ABC~Mom HB User
Talking wanting to mother....everyones kids lol

lately i have been wanting to have my fiances nephews over to our home (we live within walking distance to them)
i guess because there mother works full time and father works part time and goes to college (and the oldest has a different father and is dealing with split custody (4 days with mom 4 with dad) at only 8 yrs old i feel like i could offer him and his younger brother (who is 5) a place to be where life isnt so stressful (if that makes any since)
both boys (especially the oldest) look up to my fiance, yet the oldest seems to not like me so much....(i would like to fix that, i dont even know how it got broken lol) but the youngest is very sweet and pretty much likes everyone!
(and as everyone knows i just had a baby girl of my own,) yet i would like to invest some time into there lives as well.
i was just wondering if anyone else felt the urge to do this too?

Old 03-16-2004, 05:52 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mommajessibelle HB User
Re: wanting to mother....everyones kids lol

Winnie when I had my first child I was living with my daughters father and his parents and his sister (it was a big mess lol) his sister had 2 boys 8 and 3 I'm not sure if it was like a mothering instinct or something or what but I wanted to take those boys with us everytime we went somewhere the boys loved it they didnt get to do things very often I just kinda had this urge to try to mother every child I was around I have gotten better about this and I try to stay out of things and leave other peoples kids alone lol but it still happens I hope this makes since

mother of 3
Melissa 9, Brandon 8, and MaeLynn 6

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread