It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2004, 03:18 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Dark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB User
Conniving kids

This is kind of an odd post, but were any of you parents when you were kids the kind that would try to get revenge if you were punished? Or maybe if you are raising kids now that seem to plot against you? In other words, are there any rebels in the house?!

I myself was one of those kids...I believed since the first day I heard it (about 5 years old) that if you get bitten you need to bite back, or any of those other phrases that tell you to give it back to them, even if they are parents. They punished me (very few times, though), and I got them back for it too! Maybe not too conspicuously, but I would do something like hide the keys or my mom's contact solution and then put it back after they search for hours to mess with them.

Ohh those were the days. But people now know better than to mess with me. Please share your stories!

Dark Stranger - lifelong rebel

Old 04-08-2004, 08:48 AM   #2
(female)

Danitom HB User
Re: Conniving kids

hmmm...............now you have me wondering.....................
Is the remote control LOST or HIDDEN??!!

I don't THINK mine do that but who knows??!! I think my youngest (who is 6) is the biggest handful. I don't think I would say rebel. She is funny. When she gets in trouble or mad at her brother or sisters she draws of picture of that person and puts a circle around it with a line through it and hangs it on her door. She sometimes writes NO DAD ALLOWED!!!(of course she doesn't spell it right)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2004, 04:02 PM   #3
Veteran

ABC~Mom HB User
Re: Conniving kids

lol danitom....i was kinda like that as a child but usually things like not talking to my mom for grounding me (once i was grounded over a weekend and it was mothersday and i wouldnt tell my mom happy mothers day...i wish i would have now!
goodness i hope my daughter doesnt do these things to me! lol

Closed Thread