It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2004, 12:47 PM   #1

edaisy80 HB User
Starting school tomorrow.

My son starts school tomorrow. He was really happy to see his teacher today. She was his teacher from last year also. (caleb is in special education)
Well its alot bigger class this year then last year. There was only 5 kids last year there are 10 this year. There are 2 other kids from last year who will be in there with him this year. So at least he knows someone. Tristen is his best friend (as far as kids) and Kiki she is a sweet heart. I thought Caleb was wild until I went today. His teacher will get a run for her money this year. Caleb actually sit down but there was 2 other kids who never sit down once. LOL At least now I don't feel as bad about my son being so hyper. He ran up to his teacher and gave her a hug and said " its nice to see you'. It was really sweet. She told him she missed her friend Cab. She's the only one who get away with calling him anything other then Caleb. He doen't even like being called by his first name which is Adrian. He will correct you and say "my name is Caleb". He's such a funny kid. Well we had a good weekend. My little girl went with us to the school. She just walked around as if she goes there everyday. And of course she was bossy trying to tell Caleb what to do. My oldest son is going to the fourth grade this year. He's disappointed that he has another female teacher. He said "Man I'm never going to get a guy teacher." I told him he will soon enough. Be glad he has a female I think men are more strict alot of times. Well I hope everyone has a good week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2004, 07:54 AM   #2

MTingMom HB User
Re: Starting school tomorrow.

Wow, y'all start early. We start Sept. 7th. I say we, but I suppose it's me. I'll be homeschooling this year.

Good Luck, I hope he has an awesome week!

~Sandy
Student, SAHM, WAHM

Last edited by MTingMom; 08-13-2004 at 07:12 AM.

Old 08-13-2004, 07:13 AM   #3

MTingMom HB User

So sorry, I didn't realize I couldn't have my link there.

I went and removed it from my other posts. I'm new and learning the ropes. Thanks so much!

Sandy
Student, SAHM, WAHM

Old 08-13-2004, 08:30 AM   #4

edaisy80 HB User

Caleb has ajusted very well this week so far. He comes hope so excited. And then he gets excited in the morning too about getting on the bus to go to school. He says he has to go see his friends Ms. Wilson & Tristen. He has 9 other kids in his class besides for him but he hasn't mentioned them yet. He told me he got to play batman beyond. LOL He is such a funny kid. So you home school? Is this your first year doing it?

Closed Thread