It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 10:49 PM   #1
(female)

nykkchic HB User
could i be pregnant? and dry crusty blood clot.

hi everyone, im new to this board. i had unprotected sex with my friend. now i am 2 days late and have had cramps on and off for 9 days in a row, they will hit really hard and die off and then keep doing this. the last 2 days i have been very nausous. today was horrible. there were quite a few times where i thought i was going to throw up and i didnt. the cramps are the worst part they are kicking my butt. i have also been very tired, moody, emotional very very emotional, i figured it could be just because of my bday on the 9th. the nausea actally started jan. 8th at night. it seems i get it when i wake up and then if i eat its a little better, but today it was just most of the day regardless if i ate or not, it just kind of kicked in.

okay now the strange part is, i noticed in the toilet a red small clot of dry old blood, maybe the size of a dime. what in the world is this? has anyone ever had this happen?? i know i have a good chance of being pregnant and have told my friend who is fine about it, seems happy actually. i dont know how i feel yet, and am not worrying about it until i take a test at the end of the month. but im really curious about this blood clot. anyone ever had that happen before? thanks! nikki

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2005, 06:11 AM   #2
(female)

astw22 HB User
Re: could i be pregnant? and dry crusty blood clot.

The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant is to take a test.. you are now overdue for your period assuming you are regular so go take a test..those symptoms can be an indicator of pregnancy..

as for the old blood clot in the toilet.. I dont know what to tell you about that one.. if you have more you may want to visit your dr and discuss that with him/her.. good luck and keep us posted on your situation..

p.s. there is actually a pregnancy forum you can post to that may be of help to you if you do find yourself pregnant

Married DH - February 10, 2004
DD Avery Born - November 23, 2004

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread