It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2005, 08:22 AM   #1
(female)

motherof 3 HB User
fighty between 3 and 5 yearold boys

hello i am a mother of three , well my problem is my son is 3 years old and pretty big for his age well are neigbor boys is 5 years old and pretty small for his age and he like to push my son over and his mother does nothing , i tought my son that he dont need to fight , so my son just get upset and starts crying and the the other boy called him a cry baby , once the neigbor boy pushed him over then asked him if he want a knockel sandwiches my boys on three so he doesnt know what a knock sandwhich is and still that boy didnt get in trouble , my son is a little genthman and doesnt do anything that worth being push around for i just dont know what to do my husband said that he going to teach our son to fight , which i dont like the idea of , i think child that young should find there own way , but i dont want my son being pushed around just cause he dont know what to do , im lost in want to do and i dont think that the mother of that boy would leson to any i have to say , she do like are kids playing together because she dont like to displain her boy , what should i do ,

sorry my spelling sucks

Old 02-08-2005, 08:32 AM   #2
Inactive

Soulcatcher HB User
Re: fighty between 3 and 5 yearold boys

Personally....I would quit letting my child play with her son and if she questions you about it I would be honest and say your son is mean, he pushes my son and asks to hit my son and I haven't raised my son to be mean to others. I had my son playing with a little girl who was verbally above her years and I did NOT like the things my son was saying so I had to put an end to their visits. You have to do whats best for you son and having him be around bratty kids isn't good. I stand behind you on this one. GOod luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2005, 09:49 AM   #3
(female)

motherof 3 HB User
Re: fighty between 3 and 5 yearold boys

they dont play together at all im son was playing with his sister and he just came up and push him for no reason and then later came up and asked him if he wanted a knockel sandwich , but my son was just playing with his sister his was playing ball with his mother and 11year sister but they dont play together

Closed Thread