It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2005, 09:58 AM   #1

gottajam HB User
Please Help Me !!!!!!!!

my girlfriend of 5 months is 5 weeks pregnant . when we first met she always came over her to see me i live above my shop shed always bring me lunch and dinner and come over at night she has a 2 year old baby but would always have her mom watch him to come see me i never went over to see her or took her out for dinner or anything and she finally said if you love me you have to love my baby to hes part of who i am so i realize how ive never gone over there or done nice things for her like take her out and i tell her how badly i felt well 3weeks ago she said she was gonna come over about 10 and stay the night 3 am no phone call so i call shes at the bar wasted i told her to call me when she got home safe 4 am no call so i call and say you know what i hope you are with someone else you b*tch. she calls me in the morining says she sorry that shell be over at like 6 i said ok ill make you dinner so i make dinner she calls at 6 says ill call u back in 10 minutes 10;30 pm she calls says she went riding snowmobiles and she still wanted to come see me that she loved me i didnt answer the phone sunday she came over the week was ok then valentines weekend i made plans to take her out to dinner and ask her to marry me she ditched me again .Calls me sunday says she drop off what she got me for v-day and get her things and that she was sorry but shes got alot on her mind right know . tells me the reason shes been pulling away is because she doesnt know what to do but she know now she wants to have this baby together and be with me so mon we get along great tues. she comes over for lunch we have s*x and her ex her babies dad calls while were laying there and she has a 15 minute conversation with him bought somethingi got all p*ssed and said what am i a payback to him and she lost it and left . well 4 days go bye i call and apologize she said shell come over after work to talk never showed up or called I called sun to see how the baby was doing if she was ok she called me back late sun night said she was ok and not to worry about her shell be ok and not to call her anymore.I called mon morning she answerd and we talked for an hour she started crying when i told her i loved her and want to have this kid together and raise a family she said shed call me back after work hasnt been 3 days do i call her ???? or say forget it wait for her to call me ??? I just want to be with my baby and her develope help her threw this together go to the doctors with her but its killing me inside not knowing whats going on !!!!!!!

I think she might be with someone else maybe her ex but could a women do that have sex with another man knowing shes carrying my child???? please any suggestions would help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

jenn.e HB User
Re: Please Help Me !!!!!!!!

She does seem really confused. I would let her have her space untill she figures out what she wants. You have plenty of time. If she did something wrong maybe the guilt will kick in if you give her space and she will come around. This is a tough time for both of you so make sure you stay calm with her.
Goodluck!

Old 03-02-2005, 01:29 PM   #3
(male)

ujourdan HB User

Dude, this is one big mess you are in there! She is not responsible at all and this relationship, if we can call it that to begin with, has disaster written all over it. How old are you guys? It sounds like as if you are fairly young. You have not really stated if it is your child she is pregnant with. And if she says it is yours how do you know?? It sound like the lady has a lot of fun with other guys too. I would kick it back a few notches and stay out of her life for a while and seriously do NOT think about marriage. That will never work. She can not even hold an appointment she made with you without lying to you! What do you think will happen when you are married and the "real life" and responsibilities of a marriage/family begins? If it is indeed your child (you may have to find out through a test) then you have to stand up to your responsibilities as a father and pay but marriage is not a solution to your problem, at least not at that stage in your lifes.

Old 03-02-2005, 08:14 PM   #4
(female)

Lilykelly HB User

I agree with everything UJOURDAN poseted(I think I spelled it right).
This girl sounds like a horrible person and a liar. i would stay clear of her.. Please do yourself a favor and stay away. You seem like a sweet man and you deserve better. If this child is yours, be responsible and be a good, great father. To hell with her. If you marry her, I smell divorce in 6 months. You don't need the head ache.

Good luck! I would also make sure the baby is indeed yours.

Old 03-03-2005, 09:19 AM   #5

gottajam HB User

I havent called in three days she called me yesterday asked if i had her black pants i said yeah said shell come over after her class at 7 to get the pants that she has here i said you want youre close back she said no just those pants i was gonna were them today theve been here for like 8 weeks ???? is it because i stopped calling here and she wants to see me and do i be nice to here or do i say what the hell is going on youve broke plans for 4 weeks know without calling if you want me to have anything to do with you and this kid this has to stop?

Old 03-03-2005, 09:23 AM   #6

gottajam HB User

im 28 shes 23

Closed Thread