It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2006, 09:45 AM   #1
(female)

Tykat HB User
Issues With Dd

Well my DD is 5 and I have been having issues with her for awhile - latley she has been talking back and being darn rude to me - I don't put up with it and when I punish her she gets worst and throws tantrums, screams and yells - when I tell or ask her to do soemthing most of the time she ignores me and I end up pleading with her and bribing her - She is jsut getting my patient lately - she attends Kindergaden Tuesdays to Fridays in the mornings - I can not wait till September is here and she will be fulltime- but I'm running out of patient with her - any advise or is this a period that she is going through..I find that she wraps her father around her fingers and when I say something to her she runs to her father - he brother has been diagnosed ADHD and she will not be tested for another 2 years for it.. mean while she is testing me in everything and my patient is wearing very thin with her..

Tykat

Closed Thread