It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 11:46 PM   #1
(female)

shmal HB User
Angry Newly Seperated,10 yr old having Rough time,her SOB father already pushing new GF...

Hi all I'm not sure if this is the best place to post but I could REALLY use some help.I'll try to give a brief history but whole story is long and complicated.(if interested go to relationship health may & June this year) Anyway I recently found out that my "lovely" husband and so called "best friend" have been having a 3 year affair.(she's married too)Well my DH told our daughter approx 7 weeks ago that he was SOOOO in love w/my former best friend and didn't want to be married to me anymore.Well the bf's hubby decided to stay w/her for reasons unbeknownst to me ,but now my lovely soon to be ex has moved on to the next girl friend.My daughter is so cinfused about how daddy can go from "loving" me ,to my "best friend" to the next in a matter of weeks.Well my 10 year old daughter was looking thru his cell and saw a picture and wanted to know who this girl was.So like the dumb A#* that he is he tells her the girls name,where she lives and that she's in her early 20's.(he's 35ish).Well me daughter is so upset with all that is going on as am I.But I don't understand why he can't see what is wrong here.Keep in mind he's only been out 1 yes 1 week.He was already seeing this new girl before he even finished off w/my "best Friend". My 6 yr old son doesn't really have a clue other then daddy doesn't live here anymore.

Everytime my daughter is w/ her dad she ends up extremely upset Today was the first time that our children got to see his new place and of course when they get there, there are flowers , heart shaped candles and a few other things well of course my DD ask who these things are from and you guessed it the GF. DD immediatly calls me and wants to come home.I try to talk to her and explain that she needs to talk w/her dad.She feels that this is immpossible,which it sort of is because in his head there's nothing wrong with anything that he has done.Including 3 year affair. on one hand I know that she needs to try to get thru this with her dad in retrospect i feel if she is upset it's not healthy for her..Any suggestions are more then welcome.I do have both children in to see a therapist...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread