Re: Grown Kids, parents and sex...
I hope that when my kids are your age, they are as seemingly caring, respectful and well spoken. Kudos to you and your parents!
What I meant by a routine/schedule is coming up with a list/calendar of responsibilities/behaviors that are followed by you and your girlfriend and her parents while you are in their home. It should be mutual, meaning the parents put forth their ideas as well as you and your girlfriend (or, just their daughter, since it is their child and their home that seems to be the issue)
Something along these lines:
1. Sex will not take place in the house
2. Coming and going will be limited to the hours of 7am and 11pm during the week and 1am on the weekends
3. Parents will not enter the bedroom unless invited to do so
4. Kids will respect parents home, friends and other family and parents will respect kids' schedule and private life
5. Twice a month is daughter/family time, no boyfriend
Maybe you could come up with the list first, show it to her parents and then use that as the starting point. Her parents could add to it, take away, etc.
Relationships are never perfect and it's so hard for parents to see their children love someone else. They've had that love as all their own for so so long, losing it and becoming 2nd place is difficult.