It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
(female)

1geoc HB User
Unhappy My son caught us :-(

my 3yr old son caught my husband and I having sex it was so not excpected and I am really devistated by it.

The other the day I was sleeping and he came in the bed and lyed down on my back and started to move like he was humping me my husband asked him what did he think he was doing and he said humping mommy..... I WAS EXTREMLY upset pushed him off and told him never to do that again i am so ashamed and feel gross that we put him threw this.....

Why did this have to happen we were not even loud he just woke up and decided to come in to our room :-( at the wrong time. has this happened to

anyone before. did I scar him for life..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
(female)

DaisyMaisy HB User
Re: My son caught us :-(

That happens to alot of people. I'd suggest that you have a talk with your son about what he saw and discuss what is and isn't appropriate behavior from him. Let him ask questions and be honest, not necessarily graphic, but honest. It will help him not be afraid of what he saw and also help him better understand why he shouldn't "hump" his mother. It might also keep him from telling his little friends his version of what he saw. Whatever you decide to do, just know that it happens to alot of people.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2007, 12:09 PM   #3
(male)

Dang12 HB User

The good thing here is that he is only three years old. He will probably forget all about it when he gets older.

I would just lock the door from now on when your fooling around.

Old 01-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang12 View Post
The good thing here is that he is only three years old. He will probably forget all about it when he gets older.

I would just lock the door from now on when your fooling around.
I agree. At 3, *IF* you and hubby don't make a big deal out of it, he will probably forget it. The "don't you EVER do that again" bit has to go. Instead, act like it's boring, nothing out of the ordinary. The more important you guys make it seem, the more important it will seem to him (and the more likely he will be to remember it from now on).

As suggested, lock your door.

Old 01-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

thecameraeye HB User

don't make a huge deal out of it. a child remembers things that his or her parents make a big deal about.

act like it's no sweat. who cares? it's just sex.

Old 01-13-2007, 03:39 PM   #6
(female)

mpalmer118 HB User

I agree, he won't treat it as a big deal unless you do. And as for getting caught, my 6 year old caught us and and of course asked what we were doing. At the time, I said we were wrestling, and decided to see what other questions she asked. She never said another word about it. No he is not scarred for life. I bet most people have been caught at least once.

Closed Thread