It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2007, 12:16 AM   #1
(male)

MarkTS HB User
Update on Chris and I:

I believe this might only make sense to those who have followed my past posts but some of this if not all can help anyone reading this post. So I did get Chris into a private school (day school not boarding) and let me tell you they have been amazing with his needs and issues thus far. He has opened up with teachers and started making many new friends. His last report card had nothing bad to say at all and every teacher has also said he has showed amazing improvement in all aspects of his schooling. He has been an angel at home besides those normal 9 year old burr up their behind things lol. My mother has been healing up faster than anyone expected too. The only downside is that we had to have one of our family members arrested for stealing my credit card. This was a family member we paid off to get them out of our lives. He ended up breaking into my home and maxing out my credit line. I'm ticked off at a few of the stores for not even checking that the name on the card was indeed him for crying out loud. My health has also greatly improved as well so all in all its amazing what even a month can bring.

I'm sure we all will have another bump in the road soon but it seems we all have some type of support system in place. I'm also closer to my mother than I've ever been before and that is saying something because I was always a bit of a ummmm momma's boy lol. I was quite a sensitive child and teenager so a mother is quite good for that. I think I'm turning into one heck of a good parent but yeesh I wish Chris came with a manual and quick start guide and customer support with a long warranty lol.

So to sum this up all I can say is that no matter how bad things may seem or even get things will always get better as long as your willing to wait and let it get better. Easier said than done but we all must accept that it requires us all to be patient.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread