It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
(female)

chipsandsalsa HB User
having babies close together. To work or not to work

My son is 5 months old and I think I may be pregnant again! I'm trying to decide what to do about my job. Wondering if anyone has any opinions/experiences with having two children so close in age and how feasible it is to also work outside the home.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
(female)

Tori's Mom HB User
Re: having babies close together. To work or not to work

Hi. I have 2 girls . They are 12 months & 2 weeks apart. My daughter was only about 3 & a half months old when I got pregnant again. It's just like having twins. At times, it's very hard, but there's a lot of fun in it too. My girls are very close. Most of the time. After the first one was born, I went back to work after 3 weeks. I worked in an office & was able to keep her with me. After the second one, I did the same thing, but it was much harder. I also have a husband, & 2 older boys. It takes time getting into a routine, but you can do it. I managed somehow, after the initial shock of being pregnant for almost 2 years straight. You'll soon see that housework takes a back seat. You'll be fine in whatever decision you make. Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread