It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
(female)

JACKIEY_0707 HB User
i dont know what to do...

well i have posted a couple of boards with this problem,but i am pregnant and my boyfrined is smoking pott a lot and i dont like it one bit.he tells me that when he finishes what pott he has he wont buy anymore and wont smoke it or any of that.but of corse theres that one person "the sorce" that always comes over and always gives him more and always trys to play it off like im stupid and i dont know what hes trying to do.any how i would really appricate any help because "the sorce" is tearing our relationship apart,the fact that he gives him more when ever he ask for it but turns around and acts like he understands why i dont like my boyfriend doing it kind of pisses me off and makes me disslike the kid even more.oh by the way my boyfriend is 21 and "the sorce" is 15,if that aint trouble already.i even talked to him about "the sorce" and the fact that he could get my boyfriend in trouble and he of corse said he understands and he'll talk to him,well it doesnt really seem to matter to the kid becasue he still comes over when my boyfriend ask him not to and when im home he still comes over,my boyfriend doesnt let me answer the door,and if i do get to the door before him he's write up behind me and is listeing to everything i say to the kid which is usually we're busy,and he'll ask if he can come back later i look at my boyfriend with that "we're spending time together,this is OUR time,NO he can not come back over later or EVER for that fact!" and my boyfriend tells him ill call you later when we're not doing anything and then it'll be cool for you to come over.well help please people.thank you SOOO much!!!

Last edited by JACKIEY_0707; 04-20-2007 at 09:11 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2007, 09:07 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: i dont know what to do...

Have the little b^%&tard arrested. Make an anonymous complaint to the police, and get rid of him. Then lay down the law to the BF... It's pot or me!. And mean it even if you have to move out for a while.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:18 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

LisaFaith HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph48 View Post
Have the little b^%&tard arrested. Make an anonymous complaint to the police, and get rid of him. Then lay down the law to the BF... It's pot or me!. And mean it even if you have to move out for a while.
DITTO!!!! If you know where this kid lives, you could even rat him out to his parents. Of course, they may not care, so calling the cops is probably better. And absolutely give the BF and ultimateum. Yeah, he was smoking pot all along, but he's going to be a dad now, and it's time to quit acting like a dumb teenager, and be a man!

Old 04-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User

You can also flush the pot.. Get it and get rid of it yourself.. But eliminating the source and laying down the lay with your BF is important as well.

Sincerely,
MG

Old 04-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

PinkPiglet HB User

If he isn't willing to stop now that you are pregnant he probably won't stop when the baby is born. I'm afraid the decision will probably be up to you.

Stay and deal with it - not a good idea with a baby, or leave. Sad that he can't be a man.

Good luck!

Closed Thread