It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
(male)

itp78 HB Useritp78 HB User
boy touching boy

I have a 5 year old son who has a 5 year old friend. Last fall i caught them in the basement with their pants down showing each other their weenies. I told them to pull up their pants and get up stairs. I sent the other boy home and wrote it off as little boy curiosity. It was the other boys idea to play the "weenie game". Last week my wife caught them down stairs playing the "weenie game" again except this time my 3 year old son was involved and there was touching. My 5 year old son came up with the idea the second time. Is this little boy curiosity or is something else going on. The other 5year old boy has a lot of family problems. My son says no one else has ever touched him that way before only the other 5 year old. The other 5 year old was touching my 3 year old son. The other boys mother thinks my son has been exposed to touching. We think the other boy has been exposed. Not sure what to think. I have a feeling my son learned this behavior from the other boy and thought it was normal play. I think the other boy may have been touched by an adult.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
(male)

Re: boy touching boy

I just got some more info. The other boys mother told my wife my son offered her son money if he could put his penis in his butt. I confronted my son and asked him if he offered the other boy money to poke his butt. He didn't understand the question. My sons reply was " Dad, I'm saving my money." I think the other boy is lying and is trying to protect himself and someone else. I'm hesitant to call social services. If I'm wrong on my hunch, I could create a big mess in the neighborhood. If my hunch is right, then the other boy is in great danger. Need some thoughts!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I would not let this child play with your son without complete supervision by you or your husband. I would actually go one step further and not let your son play with this boy at all.

I would then sit your child down and firmly, but gently explain that this is bad touching, and nobody should touch him there, and if they do, he must tell you. Sounds like the perfect time to teach your three year old too.

I would not go so far as to get protective services involved, because you don't know exactly what happened.

About 15 years ago, my son was playing with a neighbor ( he was 4), and something similar happened. We just agreed to never let them together again, and I am happy to say that my son is a healthy happy teenager, with no memory of the incident. The other kid is a juvenile delinquent.

I wish you well...

Old 07-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
(male)

We have have done all of this with my son and he is not allowed to play with the other boy any more. My son understands what he did was inappropriate. He doesn't show any signs of abuse and I'm confident he never was abused. The other boy shows signs of possible abuse. I don't think his parents are abusing him but somebody close to him is. It might be best to talk to the other parents and see if they would be willing to get social services involved. If there is no abuse then no harm, if there is abuse then this family needs help.

Closed Thread