It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
(female)

mommyofmljj0124 HB User
Seven year old daughter sneaking food

Hi everyone,
My 7 year old daughter is sneaking food. She is built bulky like her daddy but I've been worried about her weight since she was 1. The pediatrician ( who is great ) did not want me to worry at that time. Once she turned 3 it became obvious there was an issue. I have found out that she is sneaking food. It is not just unhealthy food though either as I try to not have it in the house. We have had her tested for everything and only her Vit D is low and her Iron. I'm concerned and I don't know what to do. Has anyone had this issue and their child grown out of it???

Thanks,

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-29-2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Post moved from old thread, reference to old thread deleted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: Seven year old daughter sneaking food

I haven't experienced this with my child, but my suggestion is that you and your daughter agree on two snacks per day so that she doesn't feel she has to sneak food.
That is a habit that can become life long.
best wishes to you, Sue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread