It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parenting Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
(female)

twinsmomma23 HB User
Question behavior consequences chart for a 3 yr old? PLEASE HELP

hi! im kinda new to the board i have posted once and in case you didnt read my other post let me explain. i have twin boys who turned 3 last month. they are sweet loving little boys but lately im having a lot of problems with one of them. he gets very violent lately. he hits me, his brother and even his father on occasion. i have caught him sitting on his brothers face basically smothering him. i tried to explain why this was a bad idea and how he could really hurt his brother but he pretty much laughed it off and he did it again shortly later. he even called me a b***h because i took 1 of his toys off of him. he knows i have a bad knee and he used to try to kiss it and make it better when i would bump it or anything. even when a piece of cloth falls on it it causes excruciating pain and makes me cry. lately hes been hitting me knee just to see me cry then laughs about it. i seen a post on here about a behavior and consequences chart and i was thinking about making 1 but i wasnt sure about how to go about it and if it would even be appropriate for my situation and their ages so i was looking for advice. can someone give me some ideas of different consequences for different behaviors and maybe a behavior rewards chart for when they are good? i already do a sticker chart where if they get 20 stickers for doing good things then we get to do whatever they want. usually we wind up going to chuck e cheese or what not. so does anyone have any ideas? im not even sure if this kind of chart would be good for their age but i figured if we could do a sticker chart and make it work we could probably do a behavior consequences chart. any ideas would be greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read my long boring post lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User
Re: behavior consequences chart for a 3 yr old? PLEASE HELP

OOps didn't realize this post was so old,never mind

Last edited by WhenItRains; 04-02-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Closed Thread