It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parkinson's Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 03:30 PM   #1

Matt from Cheshire HB User
Smile apomorphine pump

[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
Hi everybody, it's a long time since I've posted on this board and I'd just like to wish every one a happy new year.
I have had a busy year which included absailing over 100 feet down Manchester Town Hall raising over £500 for The Parkinsons Disease Society.I have also had an apomorphine pump for over a year now. It seems to work really well although I still have to take anti sickness tablets to avoid terrible nausea..there are of course other side effects which manifest themselves which can be embarrassing in the wrong circumstances!. One thing I have noticed on a more serious note is I am having difficulty carrying drinks with out twiching and spilling them. Has anybody noticed the same thing happening to them?

Old 12-30-2003, 04:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

Googy HB User
Re: apomorphine pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt from Cheshire
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
Hi everybody, it's a long time since I've posted on this board and I'd just like to wish every one a happy new year.
I have had a busy year which included absailing over 100 feet down Manchester Town Hall raising over £500 for The Parkinsons Disease Society.I have also had an apomorphine pump for over a year now. It seems to work really well although I still have to take anti sickness tablets to avoid terrible nausea..there are of course other side effects which manifest themselves which can be embarrassing in the wrong circumstances!. One thing I have noticed on a more serious note is I am having difficulty carrying drinks with out twiching and spilling them. Has anybody noticed the same thing happening to them?
Matt,

I remember you.What a life you have been leading. I wonder if you can use a kids paper cup,with a straw.That was all I used for Bill. I wish there were more Apo.users here.I dont no why,it has been around in Uk for some time.Good Luck,

keep up the good work you are doing for PD.

Googy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread