It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Parkinson's Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
(female)

ashleymeow HB User
Parkinsons: unmentioned first symptoms?

Hi all! So, I am very confused by the simple diagnosis of Parkinson's on the web and it has me wondering a few things. I am not looking to anyone for answers here just personal experience as to their own.. symptoms that are uncommon or unrecognized at first and even by doctors. I regularly see a doctor, and physical therapist and have not gotten any answers or comments on these specific complaints that I have. If you have any of these in addition to your run of the mill symptoms and have been diagnosed, i would so appreciate the reply. I am 23 and have experienced a myriad of troubled symtoms unmatched to a conclusive answer yet and I am wondering -

Has anyone experienced loss of vocal skills, singing etc? Technique, ability to match pitch etc.

Noticed spasms in almost every muscle not really a tremor but a twitch that subsides and comes back?

Noticed a loss of awareness of where your legs are while walking, along with gait issues?

Staring off without really looking at anything thing?

Noticed a feeling of having to concentrate slightly more to get your tongue moving?

Pinched nerves & muscle fatigue/weakness?

Clouded judgement?

Bladder frequency without loss of control?

Nerve pain?

I have seen a neurologist for a MS screening and I didn't have that. Doctor did not test for anything else. I have had an MRI, and they did not see anything abnormal at that point.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
gait problem, parkinson's disease, young adult