It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Personality Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2002, 08:14 PM   #1
~Tamrock~

Question What is personality disorder?

Hello all, I was just wandering what this personality disorder is. I feel like there is something wrong with me, and I don't want to go into detail about all of it until I know I am on the right board.

Thanks!!!!!

------------------
~Tamrock~

Old 10-14-2002, 05:16 PM   #2

Tasha L HB User
until you talk about what you think is wrong with you the diagnosis will be unclear. All I can do is tell you what personality disorder means. and it means
A person who's personality "deviates" from that of the social norm.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2002, 05:35 PM   #3
~Tamrock~

What is the social norm if I may ask? I have never felt normal. I walk around thinking everyone on the face of the earth is better than me and against me, not that I think everyone is going to kill me or anything, but It's hard to make friends, I don't trust, not my husband (I don't have a reason not to trust him) not my family, friends, everyone. I just feel like a complete outcast, like an alien in my own world.

What do you think? Need to know anything els, just ask, I just want to know why I feel so different than everyone looks like they feel. Make sence?????

????????? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif ?????????

------------------
~Tamrock~

Old 10-25-2002, 05:29 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

blue cloud HB User
Smile

tam you are not alone there i find it so difficult to trust anyone and if they let me down in the slightest then i just go mad and tell them that i thought i could trust them but how wrong i was and then i try to send them on a guilt trip for letting me down

i just wanted you to know that others feel the same

Closed Thread