It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Personality Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2002, 11:38 AM   #1

missmoody HB User
Unhappy stormy times

Sorry, I had to delete this post.missmoody

[This message has been edited by missmoody (edited 11-04-2002).]

Old 10-30-2002, 04:18 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

blue cloud HB User
Smile

i think it is all typically BPD and if not then i guess it is me aswell

i feel exactly the same as you when i am in a realationship it is so difficult because normal people do have relationships and marrages and even though i want all that i try my damndess to throw it all away when i get close

i guess it is time to change stick with hubby i get the feeling you really do love him and i dont think you would have married him if you didnt

the pizza thing i do the same i am not sure if it is BPD or just plain stubborness (sp) if i feel i cant order my own food and my partner wont do it for me i just say 'fine then we wont eat'
at first he usually says 'fine' back at me but as you say your husband does he usually gives in and orders the food

i also have a problem deciding on things too i dont know if you can relate i can spend hours deciding if i should have peas or carrots! but if my partner is with me i get him to make the decision for me then i dissagree! its mad

i am sorry this is so long winded i hope this helps

------------------
love and bubbles blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2002, 04:43 PM   #3

missmoody HB User
hey blue, the sad thing about not being able to make decisions is when my hubby is indecisive by nature as well. So, it's like the blind leading the blind.
On the relationship thing: I would never act on my dreams or thoughts with the ex buddy. I just never seem to be satisfied. I hate that. I think that has to be the most frustrating thing about this disorder. I also hate the love one minute despise him the next thing.
Thanks for your reply. It made me feel less alone and more normal.
missmoody

[This message has been edited by missmoody (edited 10-30-2002).]

Old 10-31-2002, 04:47 PM   #4
Veteran

buck58 HB User
The only thing I can think to say is, I wish people would be more understanding and supportive with people that have problems, social or otherwise. To me it just comes natural I guess, as for alot of others though, It sounds like a major compromise or something. My guess is, unless he makes some changes about being more understanding& supportive, the same problems you're having now will just keep resurfacing. JMO. Good luck & I wish u the best.
buck.

Closed Thread