It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Personality Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
(female)

travinda HB User
why do i feel like the looser?

ive been in a relationship for 5 years,its been a bit off and on(currently off) due to a few probs i had to overcome. after lots of counciling, assesments, cognitive therapy and relationship counciling i feel great,
so why do i feel like a looser?
after doing everything to sort my past issues, the point that has repeatedly come up is that if i wasnt in the relationship i wouldnt need councilling as my partner is narcisstic! its a big relief knowing the probs werent me, and i wasnt going mad as i thought, but ive learnt so much about this condition and how to cope with it, i want to help him as i still love him so much.
he pushes me away and still treats me the same, i just dont no how to help him to save our relationship

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
(female)

waratah HB User
Re: why do i feel like the looser?

Travinda,

If the problem is his, and you are trying to help him, then you obviously have genuine feelingins for this guy.

Be kind to yourself, get reading about his condition, this way you'll have more knowldge and insight to not only him, but your role in helping him too.

Go to the library, read, read, read, . . . . . . ..
Then you'll know how to help him and look after yourself at the same time.
regars, waratah

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread