It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Personality Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
(female)

Lifelessons101 HB User
Exclamation Is there something wrong?? HELP?

I know I do things I shouldn't, but...I just do.

I don't feel anything toward my behaviors or others. I didn't think there was anything wrong with me, I just did what others did because thats normal right? For instance, I have had 3 relationships - all long term, with 9 months being the shortest. Now, I was always highly annoyed or indifferent about all these men (I'm an 18 year old female), and kind of stuck with them because thats what normal people do, yes? I thought they just find someone to find someone. All these relationships were just sexual, I often used sex to get what I wanted out of them. I didn't love any of these people, in fact...I don't know if I really love anyone. I just have my goals, and do what I do to achieve them. My parents, my family, my siblings...I dont know how I feel about them. If I lost any of them I'm doubtful that I'd feel sad or something. Well, I did lose a brother and I didn't feel anything. I just kind of felt like I was a child and had my toy taken away but that passed.
I'm not emotional, in any way. I'm not that type of person and when my emotions seem different, I conform to what other people around me are doing.

I lie, consistently. I just do, its like its part of me. I do it to get what I want, for my own agendas, or for sheer observation purposes. I don't know, I just do. I steal things, partly because I'm good at it and partly because I feel entitled too it? Maybe? I don't feel empathy or apathy for anything I've done.

I drink a lot, and smoke a lot of weed...you know, in my off time.
Oh, one of the most messed up things that I acknowledge was messed up but I have NO IDEA why I did it - I gave myself NASTY bruises by basically beating the crap out of myself and led my friends to think my latest boyfriend had done it. I don't know why I did it, I just did. It was...fun?
Sometimes I annually beat myself just to feel...something. Anything, pain, something.

People tell me I can be intimidating, sometimes when I make eye contact. They ask me, "Don't you feel odd when I stare at you blankly?" and truth is, no, no I don't. I could stare on end at someone, smiling while doing so. I don't know if this contributes to anything but I thought I'd mention it.

Obviously, when I think about these things...yes, I'm probably different. Though, I've never considered it.
any thoughts?

Last edited by Administrator; 12-02-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply