It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Phobias Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
(male)

nicolasc HB User
Agoraphobia..please i need help

I've been through a lot of stress.It all started when i was a kid and when i was stressed i felt sick.A year ago it all started to seem ok i could fight it and i really felt better but i guess it wasnt ment to be.It started all over again and i really cant fight it for example when i get to see my Girlfriend especially when i know there's people near us and we are not alone or when i know her friends are coming it makes me feel stressed i guess and it causes me stomach aches,makes me feel dizzy and makes me sick i know they wont hurt me i know it will be fun but i just wont go away...the only think i found that matches pretty good is agoraphobia but i dont know..i have this problem when i have to go out with my friends too and i cant get rid of it..please help.

thanks

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-26-2008 at 06:33 AM.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

02Batmobile HB User
Re: Agoraphobia..please i need help

Agoraphobia is more of an avoidance of places for fear of having a panic attack.

You are describing some symptoms of anxiety. The stomach problems and dizziness. Explain more of what you feel and what is causing you to worry.

Feel like something bad might happen?
Feel like you'll embarrass yourself?
Do you only feel this around her/your friends?
What are you worried about?
Do you feel like you have diarrhea when you are with others?

Hang in there,
-James

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2008, 12:32 PM   #3
(male)

bob2009 HB User

take a huge deep breath and just know that you are not going crazy and not going to die or have a heart attack. you have complete control of your thoughts. that's the truth. only you can make yourself sick with thoughts. try to train your mind to think positive thoughts. you can do it and i will support you. take baby steps and praise youeself when you do a little at a time without panicking.good luck

Old 07-30-2008, 05:04 AM   #4
(male)

nicolasc HB User

Yeah i only feel this when am with my friends and girlfriends...it totally gets out of control..and yes maybe i feel that something bad may happen..maybe something that i cant defend myself..i dont really know actualy it just happens and i cant control it..when it happens it wont leave till i go home

Closed Thread