It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Phobias Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
(female)

Raeann HB User
Dentist phobia Please Help!

Hi all, I need a lot of help. I need to go to the dentist but I can't make myself even make the phone call as I'm terrified to go.

I've had several bad experiences and have tried different dentists so it's not just one. The last one I needed a root canal but I was too afraid so I just had him pull the tooth. Well the tooth didn't want to come out and the dentist about broke my neck pushing and pulling and it took over 45 minutes.

Also they can never get me numbed up enough, they say I have deep roots. I have tried laughing gas, Xanax and Valium before I go, but nothing stops the horrible pain!

My dental ins doesn't cover an oral surgeon for simple procedures they said.

Is there anything else anyone can suggest? I'm dying right now with a toothache from hell. The whole left side of my face, clear down in my throat and up into my hairline is just throbbing. I had a friend give some Oxycontin's and they are just barely taking the edge off.

I don't know what to do!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2010, 06:58 AM   #2
(female)

Raeann HB User
Re: Dentist phobia Please Help!

I live in Missouri, I will check that out, thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread