It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Phobias Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2001, 03:02 PM   #1

NW001 HB User
Post phobia of people hiding under my bed!!

I have this phobia where I think there is someone hiding under my bed or in my closet. Yes, I know it's crazy and so am I. Everynight before I go to bed I look under my bed and then open the closet door bravely and look around. There of course is no one ever there. Does anyone else have this phobia??!

Old 07-14-2001, 07:42 PM   #2

Brookej HB User
If you are crazy then so am I. I kind of have those fears but not as severe as yours. I am still sleeping on a waterbed - the kind that sits on a wooden frame so there is nowhere for anything or anyone to hide under the bed. I don't know if they sell those kind anymore but I am planning to get a "regular" bed soon so you can have my waterbed if you think that would help! Of course, I will have to start checking under my new bed.

As for closets, I don't necessarily check inside of my closet before I go to bed but the closet door has to be completely shut all of the way or else I can't sleep. It is as if I think that if something somehow got in there, it would stay in there and not bother me as long as that closet door is shut all of the way! Now who is crazier - you or I?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2001, 10:22 PM   #3

Brooklyn HB User
I know!
I was alone one weekend and I had to look in every closet before going to bed and I would lock the doors all the time!
Brooklyn

Closed Thread