It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Phobias Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2001, 04:45 PM   #1

Clarky HB User
ejaculatory phobia

ok, i've got a big problem on my hands. i'm 16 years old and i have only fully ejaculated one time that i can recall,and that was afew years ago.whenever i masturbate i will get to that point and stop for some reason.im starting to think it is developing into a phobia and i want to know what i can do about it before it gets any worse.please respond with any help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2001, 04:58 PM   #2

matteo HB User
Re: ejaculatory phobia

hi clarky, my only thought is when you had your first experience with ejaculation you were not comfortable with the idea of masturbation. also as most teens, you may have a strong fear of being cought or not knowing how to get rid of the mess. i know i was always worried about how to dispose of the evidence so no one would know. can you tell me was it not a pleasurable experience for you? do you still masturbate now regularly and just not ejaculate. i do not understand how you can do this as it feels so good. let me know more and maybe i can help.matteo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2001, 05:06 PM   #3

Clarky HB User

i dont understand it either,matteo. the first time wasnt a bad expierience,it felt great.and i know for sure im not worried about getting caught or disposing of anything.it's just that i'll get to the point of climax and i'll get scared to ***.as if it was going to hurt,even though it feels great.i know if i could just get myself to do it again i would be fine,but for some reason i cant.i want to fix this before i'm actually with a girl and this occurs

Old 01-21-2001, 05:19 PM   #4

matteo HB User

all i can say at this point is just DO IT!!
you know, and the whole world of guys will tell you that it NEVER hurts. just relax your mind and let it happen.....soon you'll be writting posts because you can't stop and it's all you think about doing. matteo

Old 01-22-2001, 04:56 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Sounds like your mind is playing a really bad trick on you, believe me....our two heads are very much connected! Matteo is right, keep working at this and just let go, the pattern is apparently set and now you have to change the pattern. One suggestion would be to work with different types of lubrication [hand cream, saliva, olive oil (its great!)] Try to focus ONLY on the pleasure, try not to think about the orgasm or ejaculation but lose yourself in the pleasure of stimulating your penis from its base to the head. Take your time and enjoy it. This may help to "get you over the hump" no pun intended! Relax, maybe take a nice long hot bath, fantasize about your dream partner. Its a strange thing, once we get something in our head that can be a problem....it just takes over. I think things will be fine, you just have to work a little bit at it! Good luck and enjoy your practice!

Closed Thread