It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Phobias Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

painman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB User
so many phobias, so little time

i am afraid of heights, spiders, planes, and germs , that is the start of so many other phobias, i am claustrophobic, and fear of crowds, and a really big fear of storm drains. since i was a kid i get the same reoccurring dream where I'm at the bus top and i get my foot stuck into a drain and the bus runs me over and drags me along... also a fear of those metal plates you find by stores that leads to basements and stuff. always afraid these thing will give. and elevators well tight space always possibility of a crowd and the doors opening and closing at wrong times or the cable breaking and of course the walls and hand rails and buttons all have germs on them .. k i have issues...also afraid of divits in yards.. three times in my life i was on top of a bess pool that collapsed. and one time i did a leaf clean up in my own back yard and my kids were back there when we went in for a snack and came back my entire back yard was a hole..

Closed Thread