It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Phobias Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
(male)

Michael20 HB User
Fear of traffic

..delete..

Last edited by Michael20; 03-25-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Want post deleted (personal reasons)

Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
Re: Fear of traffic

Hello. I will try to help you. I, also been in a car accident and got injured.
You know what I mean here, I hardly sleep cause of pain. Been like that for 8 years already. I had a whiplash and since then suffer from chronic pain----do you know what it's chronic pain ----it's 24 hours of pain non stop with inability to sleep. I sleep 2-3 hours a day.

I understand you don't suffer from pain and you are able to sleep. So you were not injured. The thing is the next car accident you might be injured, that is why you hate cars.

Just like you, I don't like cars. Cars are not good invention. They killed more people than saved them. Really.
I know what cars can do to you - they can destroy your life, it destroyed my life cause I need to take pain meds all the times. Carriages were much better---I've never heard anyone dying from them --- injuries yes, but not to the point of chronic pain.

I was not in an horrific accident. I was sitting in the back seat and this girl backed the car into the house. It was a whiplash and doctors cannot fix it. This is something you dont' want to have.

I will try to help you more. Let me know what you think.

P.S I've heard if you ride a bus you can't be injured. Perhaps you ride a bus and that's it? cause living with constant chronic pain 24 hours a day is a nightmare.
So yes, I can understand you.

Where are you from?

Last edited by nochange; 03-25-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply