Okay, your plan sounds good. Here's my plan.
1. See a new endo, one who specializes in pituitary disease
2. See an eye doctor, get the visual field test and see what's up with my vision problems
3. Get tested for Lyme disease (simple enough, it's jus a blood test and I can just ask my GP for it)
4. See a gastroenterologist first, and then see what he/she thinks about other specialists I should look into.
5. See a nutritionist (this is not going to diagnose me but my eating habits are beyond screwed up at the moment, I barely eat at all)
6. Hmm I don't like beer but I'll try this...I'll practice yoga a lot. Keeps my mind off this whole thing & maybe it'll help preserve some of my rapidly diminishing muscle strength too.
Thanks so much for "discussing" this stuff with me zoe