It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pituitary Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
(male)

JustMeThatsAll HB User
Might Pituitary Microadenoma be linked to ADD?

My boyfriend has a very hard time focusing. He is 50. He might have a Pituitary Microadenoma or cyst. We are going to a neurologist to find out more. If he does, might this condition be linked to his problems focusing and being successful? He is very bright and talented, educated as well. He also has a lump on his temple which is not painful. Does anyone know what this might all add up to?
Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

xbadfishx HB Userxbadfishx HB Userxbadfishx HB User
Re: Might Pituitary Microadenoma be linked to ADD?

The symptoms you have described vary from a wide range of symptoms for a a lot diseases, and all i can say is you can do some tests and go from there all that luck to you hope you can find whats wrong.
dont be a google doc go to a real doc get some tests done and really find iout whats wrong with him

Last edited by xbadfishx; 11-25-2011 at 12:48 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Might Pituitary Microadenoma be linked to ADD?

True ADD is present from childhood onward. It is NOT linked to any particular tumor or physical defect in the brain. Have his problems developed relatively recently, or have they always been there?

Closed Thread