It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pituitary Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
(male)

Mikethemerc HB User
8mm rafkes cleft cyst and visual snow/cognitive impairment

So I as above states I have a 8 mm cyst that is non secreting and no where near my occipital areas, it's actually right in between everything it could affect. I have slightly low testosterone, cortisol, and slightly high adrenal output. Thyroid is normal, and the neurosurgeon I saw opted not to remove it yet I have severe symptoms. The most annoying being visual snow, migraines, cognitive impairment, and the worst derealization, I feel like I'm out of my body 90 percent of the day. Now I was born with this cyst and I have had sporadic on sets of these symptoms my whole life, most notably after accidental hallucinogenic exposure. This led me to believe I had hppd, a rare disorder from those drugs. I was 18 when that happened then it faded by the time I was 19 almost 20. Recently I inhaled secondhand pot smoke and it brought out a lot of the symptoms so I got an MRI and that's how I found out about the cyst. I don't know what's causing these symptoms whether it's the drugs, or the cyst. I'm leaning towards hppd but I know derealization and visual snow are symptoms of persistent migraine aura without infarction. It should be noted I had an episode of this when I was eight long before drug exposure and had severe migraines. So does anyone have similar symptoms of visual snow cog dysfunction and derealization and if so did it get better after removal? I had a testicle removed as well and went under general anesthesia without retriggering anything, so secondhand pot smoke make me think something else is wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
cognitive dysfunction, derealization and depersonalizaton, migraine auras, visual snow