It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polio Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2006, 01:31 AM   #1
(female)

enie HB User
Arrow Were you at Warm Springs?

My husband wanted me to post a call for him:

Are there any Warm Springs guys out there that are having a hard time slowing down? PPS is knocking me down but I am not out yet. Any organazations out there that can answer medical questions? I have an OK Doctor but she knows nothing about PPS. Even the one Doctor in town that's supposed to know something about post polio syndrome can not be reached unless you have good insurance. Because the Doctors that diagnosed me with PPS said I had to retire in 1985, all I have is medicare. Any body know where I can get medical answers? I'm tired of looking and need some help from you guys.

I am having a lot of pain. Usually I don't complain but this is getting hard to handle. My arms have always been my strength and they are hurting so bad I have to take T3s everyday.

signed,
Brainwashed never to give up

Last edited by enie; 02-10-2006 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Renaming title

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2006, 07:56 PM   #2
(female)

enie HB User
Re: Were you at Warm Springs?

There have been several reading the post but no one is saying anything. I tried posting on a different board but not much medical input on it.. Mostly just hellos and goodbyes and not much inbetween. I want to swap medical info that might give me some ideas as to how I can get more help. I don't need a buddy system, I need inputtttt.
signed
enie's better half

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread