It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polio Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
(female)

quilterflk HB User
Post-polio survivor concerns and meds. list.

I can't believe the amount of similarities you all are having with my pps. I thought that I was just in a full blown Fibromyalgia flare, but now I am not sure.
Some of you wrote about things that I am or have suffered with but they all seem to ebb and flow.
Here is my laundry list and any one of you could have written it:
RLS, GERD, IBS, FM, CFS, CPS,MYOFASCIITIS; BACK, KNEES, ELBOWS, ALL JOINTS IN GENERAL.,PTSD, AND ON AND ON....
SLEEP APNEA (C-CAP WEARER),
As far as meds go, Requip is great for the RLS, Lyrica works for the myo-fasciitis(muscles twitches and burning), provigil for the wake-up call cause from sleep apnea, and fluoxetine for the depression of it all.
I am very thankful to have somewhere to just write down my all my owies and know that I am not alone.. Thanks, L.

Last edited by quilterflk; 11-14-2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: hit wrong button

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
To Anyone Suffering from Post Nasal Drip Chrislynn Alternative Medicine 33 06-27-2011 02:58 PM
issues w/ surgeon, heading to post-op appt -help Wymom94 Spinal Cord Disorders 13 06-20-2008 07:28 PM
Post-Colon Resection - What to expect? resection Bowel Disorders 162 01-26-2008 08:21 AM
how to delete a post or thread beaka_sue Registration/Membership/Site Problems 1 01-17-2007 09:09 AM
Made up names - still unable to post under registered username! madeupname Registration/Membership/Site Problems 1 08-14-2006 10:36 AM