It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polio Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #1
(male)

ronnie53 HB User
Talking Phyllis:

Hey looks like ya might have to get some mud grip tires for that chair,LOL, and your post are coming through just fine. I am glad to have everyone here to talk to, because we need each other.When I park in a handi-cap spot I have been fussed out, cussed out, and have some people tell me there is nothing wrong with me. I can walk fair now, and I have given up parking at times to someone with a wheelchair, and park in another spot. People can be cruel sometimes because they don't understand what we are going through each and every day. I know that I can come to this support group here and find you all and it makes it better to have someone that knows what's going on. So keep on posting because we need to hear from everybody that has pps. So for now I'll get off. Hi Janet Cheryl and everyone, hope your days are filled with sunlight and happyness. Ronnie

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Cheryl, Phyllis, Dana, How are you? CarolynSusan Polio 8 07-28-2008 10:21 AM
Prednisone medication needed - osteoporosis? wildflowers Osteoporosis 19 04-11-2008 12:24 PM
new to the group suzeeq2 Polio 58 04-04-2008 07:03 PM
Bye Bye Chocolate? PikaB Osteoporosis 23 01-30-2008 08:01 AM
Osteoporosis? Severe Osteoporosis? what is the difference? wildflowers Osteoporosis 18 07-07-2007 01:12 PM