It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polio Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
(female)

CarolynSusan HB User
Janet & Vern

Hi everyone,

Looks like Janet's sweetie, Vern, has ended up in the hospital with badly swollen and infected legs. Let's all say our blessings for both of them, especially for Vern.

Hope everyone is well. I know I haven't posted very often lately. I am OK. I spend most of my days now in my scooter, which certainly saves the energy. Have begun chelation to get rid of all the heavy metals in my body. It is a pretty easy procedure and the benefits are great.

Be well everyone. Blessings for Janet and Vern.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Old 08-13-2008, 04:47 AM   #2
(female)

tazkc1 HB User
Re: Janet & Vern

hi carolyn...thanx for letting us know about janet's hubby,and my prayers and blessings go out to your husband janet and you,and pray he gets better real soon...please keep us informed on how he's doing janet as we care about both of you...cheryl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #3
(female)

crochetqueen HB User

Hey everyone! My prayers are with your hubby and you Janet. Please take care of yourself so you can hold up for him. Keep us posted when you can. We never know what each day will bring and just remember to thank the Lord for what we do have.I love you all, Phyllis

Old 08-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
(female)

Janet W. HB User

[Hi to all my buds- thank you so much for caring and all the prayers surely help... He is doing a little better- but we have a ways to go.. I call this a tune up for him..LOL.

I hope all is well, and taking care you yourselves the best you can..

I am doing ok... Somehow God gives us this extra inner strength when we need it.
Love & Hugs Janet

Old 08-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #5
(female)

danal84 HB User

Janet, I am so sorry youre husband has been sick, were praying for him.
Dana

Old 08-20-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
(female)

Janet W. HB User

Hi to everyone and thank you for all thoughts and prayers. I brought Vern home Monday afternoon, he was in for 6 days and does seem to be better... This does not move him up on the list unfortunately.. But I am so glad we got him home with the infection better and did not need a blood transfusion.

We just have to keep wrapping his legs and keeping a watch... His legs being so bad are caused from the liver.

Hope all is well for everyone- I will be checking off and on... Trying to get some rest so I can get back on line more...

Love & Hugs Janet

Old 08-21-2008, 03:29 AM   #7
(female)

tazkc1 HB User

i'm so happy to hear your husband is back home again janet and hope he gets better real soon,and will be praying for ya both..take care and get some rest yourself,and we all miss ya here...cheryl

Closed Thread