It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2006, 05:06 AM   #1
(female)

Tresh HB User
Angry Anyone else had this problem?

I had a miscarriage at 12 wks 3 months ago and went to the RE for the first time in Nov. and he diagnosed me with PCOS. I am on a strict Diet and glucophage now and he thinks I should be pregnant by feb. Well here is my problem my DH job he has worked at the same place for 14 yrs and is a manager and has to work 45hrs a week, but his employer's wife who makes the schedule must not understand the fact we are trying to have a baby so she schedules him for alot of double shifts which consist of him being gone until 12 or 1 in the morning and I work an 8-4 job so I hardly ever see him so I don't know how she thinks I am suppose to get pregnant! I am so mad over this and have even tried talking to her about it and she is very rude to me and inconsiderate. Has anyone else dealt with this and if so how did you resolve the problem? I have even asked my husband to go back to a regular employee and not a manager and he won't do it. Any advice would help

Thanks
Tresh

Old 12-08-2006, 11:46 AM   #2
(female)

SweetHome HB User
Re: Anyone else had this problem?

I understand your frustration because TTC becomes a job and can be just as frustrating. I know been at it for over a year. However, I don't see where your husband taking a pay cut will be in the best interest overall when you are trying to have a baby. Babies are expensive. I don't believe that you should cause problems for him at his work. His employer is not responsible for his personal life and that should have never been discussed with his supervisor. You and your husband want to get pregnant then you guys need to work it out. If if means waking up in the middle of the night or getting some BD in before you go to work, then so be it.
I think you need to stretch your imagination a little. There is something to the saying "Half the fun is getting there...." Try as much as you can to enjoy the process.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread