It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2007, 05:05 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User
Does PCOS Cause Too Much Mucus

Hi There!

I have PCOS, I was diagnosed with it last year. Anyway a year and a half ago, I started getting alot of wetness down there. So anyway I went to see my GYN last March for the first time, and he said that I have too mucus down there. My GYN put me on BCP for the PCOS.

But anyway I was wondering, does PCOS cause too much mucus down there?
My pants are really wet all of the time!!!! and I can't stand it!!!!!! Should I make a appointment and go back to my GYN? What should I do?

Somebody please help me.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:28 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

KittenPaws HB User
Re: Does PCOS Cause Too Much Mucus

This question intrigues me and id love to know the answer as well. I always been "wet" ever since my periods started when i was 13 (and no i never EVER been regular so i think ive had PCOS since then as well... if not earlier). Pads are my best friends

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenPaws View Post
This question intrigues me and id love to know the answer as well. I always been "wet" ever since my periods started when i was 13 (and no i never EVER been regular so i think ive had PCOS since then as well... if not earlier). Pads are my best friends
I use pads too, but sometimes it soaks right through. I am thinking about making a appointment with my GYN to see if he can fix that or not. It's really annoying. I've had irregular periods too until I started taking the Birth Control Pill.

Old 03-31-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

innerstrength86 HB User

Okay, now I NEED to know!
I've been wondering why I haven't been getting my period (at all!!!) for over a year!!!!!! but I still get the mucus! wow, maybe you're on to something!
Keep me/us updated, PLEASE!
I go in for an ultrasound some time in the next two weeks, so maybe I'll get some answers.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #5
(female)

DynamiteCupcake HB User

----------------------

Last edited by DynamiteCupcake; 08-10-2008 at 05:06 AM.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:46 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User

Thank you all for your responses, I really appreciate that. I am still having too much mucus, I still wonder what causes that. I do have a appointment with my GYN in December for a Pap Smear. I am wondering if I should make another appointment to see my GYN or not. Maybe it will go away on it's own.

Who knows right?

Old 10-01-2007, 05:56 AM   #7
(female)

KatieLLane30 HB User

I started to get mucus as well. It was green, and when I went for my annual pap, my gyno said that I had a small cyst and he gave me some medicine to take care of it. I too, have always been very wet. I wear panty liners daily and after a while you do get used to it. If you wear thongs, they do make some that stick to the thong. Just remember that a lot of females wish they had this problem, it is a lot worse if we were the other way around and always dry.

Closed Thread