It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
(female)

a7x08 HB User
9 months of NONSTOP spotting

I feel that my situation is far from normal.

About 9 months ago I started the birth control Yaz. Ever since I have been on my period even thought I stopped taking it about 2 months after starting it.
A few months after stopping Yaz I got an IDU put in. My doctor told me my spotting should shop with in a couple of weeks. well several months later when it still hadnt stopped i went back to my doctor and he told me my hormones are all our of wack and gave me 2 months worth of a birth control called mircette. now i'm almost done taking my 2 month supply of Mircette and my period has not shown a single sign of letting up.

Any advice of what can I do to stop it? Its driving me nuts!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

joansartiers HB User
Re: 9 months of NONSTOP spotting

You need to give your body a rest and let it control itself naturally. Speak with your doctor again and explain these issues. When you do too much to the body and try to control it yourself, issues will occur and are sometimes unable to be explained. Give your body a rest from the bc pills and see how you go from there. Goodluck =]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread