It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
(female)

llong541 HB User
PCOS Alternatives

Let me start by saying i am 40 years old and had a partial hysterectomy about 3 years ago because my uterus was falling out. I have been feeling horrible for awhile now. All the symptoms of someone with low estrogen, such as emotional, agitated at the drop of a hat, hot flashes, heart palpatations, tired, moody, and terrible acne, etc. I finally saw the doctor and they took a blood test and came to find out i have a PCOS imbalance and an excess of Adrogen??? The doctor put me on a low dose of birth control, which she said should help my problems. I have been on it over a week and i am sick to my stomach, terrible migrane, light headed and now i have blurred vision. When i called the MD to tell her, they said i should stop taking it. I asked for other alternatives and they told me diet and excercise????? I find it hard to believe that there is nothing else that can be done... not even on the natural side. Has anyone experienced this? I really need help, or i think my family will disown me real soon.

Thanks
L

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Metformin for PCOS (without diabetes)? partlycloudy Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 8 06-10-2010 06:47 AM
Hmmm, is it PCOS skeb_nz Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 0 01-31-2007 02:38 AM
anyone with pcos on clomid or glucophage? nastabasta Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 15 03-18-2005 12:02 PM
Pcos? jnette97 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 8 12-09-2004 05:08 AM
Anyone have PCOS? Kim57 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 30 10-26-2004 06:46 PM