It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
(female)

cowgirl18_06 HB User
new to pcos

my name is stefanie and I was diagnosed with pcos this year.the thing is my husband and I are trying to get pregnant with baby #2 and im not sure how to go about it.we have been trying for a while and nothing has happened.I have even tried clomid a couple times and still nothing.im getting very discouraged and thinking that I wont be able to have anymore children.has anyone tried anything that has worked to help them get pregnant??also how can I make my family understand pcos??they think that its all me and that I got myself to this point.I know I havent helped but it came on unexpectedly.I just really want to ttc again.anything would be helpful.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
(female)

wendogg19 HB User
Re: new to pcos

Hi my name is Wendy, I got prego with my 1st son very easily in 2004. I never got my period back so I went into the doc. after many tries with meds and many different dr. they said I had PCOS. I was so confessed, I new we wanted more kids and the thought of this not happening drove me crazy. How is it possiable to try the 1st time and get prego within 2months and now they tell me it might not happen again. I gave up I wanted nothing to do with any meds. all the hormons made me a carzy lady, which isnt me at all We dont uses any protection and havent since my son was born and no luck. We are so ready for another, well i am having baby fever even more now that my son went to Kindergarden. I now think I am ready to try somthing new. I live in a small town so the dr. here are limited and good ones well I havent found one yet. That is when a friend told me about the message boards and so here I am today and when i saw your posting I new we had somthing in common. I am scared to go back to the dr. for the fact I havent been in over a year. I no this is not good but I hate bad new and I hate taking any medications. Lets keep in touch. I told my husband we would try until the end of this year and then I would go back to the dr. and start some kind of meds. I just hate doing this to my body. I just turned 29 in Nov. so i no I am not getting any younger so if this will help with having one more child. I am willing to risk for the gain. Sincerely, Your new PCOS friend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread