It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
(female)

DustNtheWind HB User
Unhappy Just diagnosed with PCOS along with other health problems..

When I was 22 I started gaining lots of weight quite rapidly even though my eating habits were not that different. I am 34 now and I have been dealing with extreme heavy periods that would last for months. I have been in the ER 3 times for blood transfusions because I became SO anemic. I am also hypothyroid and just diagnosed with PCOS.
I think I may be suffering from depression as well... I feel so down all the time, I have anger problems, I have no care for anything anymore not even myself.
I have a problem marriage, I drink alcohol on the weekends and sometimes it gets out of hand. I don't clean house anymore, havent for years now. Everything in my house has gone to **** and so has my marriage.
I honestly don't know how much longer I can handle all of this...
I keep having more and more heath problems, my lifestyle sucks, my marriage sucks, my job doesnt pay crap, I have no health insurance, I have never had kids... now I don't really even care to. My husband resents me... and always asks me when am going to ever leave him.
I ask myself why am I even still breathing?? Because this life I have is a nightmare... I hate it and everything in it.

The following user gives a hug of support to DustNtheWind:
holpan11 (05-27-2011)
Old 07-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
(female)

DustNtheWind HB User
Re: Just diagnosed with PCOS along with other health problems..

Also when I was diagnosed the doctor put me on a generic version of Provera and that's it. I took it for almost a week and started bleeding heaving again while still taking it everyday. I tried not taking the pill one day and by the end of the day my bleeding was SO heaving I had to run to the toilet! IT sounded like someone turned on the water faucet there was so much blood poring out of me. (this is the way I have always been though) That's why I have been to the ER 3 times.
When I do finally stop bleeding, I will not have another period for 3-6 months. So, all that lining just keeps building up and building up. I even had a DNC last year, cause we thought that might help. Nope.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
(female)

DustNtheWind HB User

My doctor sat on the bed and told me more than likely at the rate I am going I am going to either have heart failure, Uterine cancer, and or Diabetes.

I think I am going to go back to the doctor to just give me a partial hysterectomy.

Because this is just too much for me to deal with and that is the only way of getting rid of the problem.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
(female)

DustNtheWind HB User

Anyone? 2 cents??? Info? Suggestions?

Old 07-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #5
(female)

DustNtheWind HB User
Thumbs down Re: Just diagnosed with PCOS along with other health problems..

Wow 72 views and not 1 single comment.... well this place is not much help!

Old 07-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #6
(female)

DustNtheWind HB User

Well... my husband told me tonight he is going to divorce me if I have a partial hysterectomy so... you know what, I rather live my life happy and not bleeding all over the place for months straight so I guess a divorce it is.

13 years of my life with this man flushed down the drain... he is SO selfish I can not believe it.

Old 05-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #7
(female)

holpan11 HB User

how are you getting on now?

Closed Thread