It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
(female)

Lara@NY HB User
no period, diarrhea, lower back pain, abdominal cramps, sweats

Okay so here goes my first post. I am 25/F. All of my life I have had an irregular period. When I went back to the GYN in 2009 i was diagnosed with PCOS. I have been reading some message boards here trying to find an answer for the symptoms that i have been having for the last 2 weeks. I have not gotten my period for a solid 2 months, and some change. I am worried because for the past month I have had a pain in my lower back when i get up and sit down or bend over. For the past 2 weeks I have been having diarrhea almost everyday. Half of the time it is hard to poop anyway, i guess their constipation symptoms. For the first week I would sweat and get hot flashes. Now during week 2 they have toned down. About every night around 4 in the morning i wake up with terrible lower back pains and abdominal pain. I am getting all of my usual period symptoms, but i'm not bleeding! I am thinking that maybe my uterine wall is getting too thick and perhaps preventing me from bleeding out. I feel like i am having my period but I see no blood. Any advice? I'de like to know what's going on here.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-21-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
(female)

Greetings HB UserGreetings HB UserGreetings HB User
Re: no period, diarrhea, lower back pain, abdominal cramps, sweats

Lara@NY,

You should see your doctor and make sure you do not have a kidney infection. My friend had one and the pain was in her back and it went into the front lower abdominal area. Another possibility, can you be pregnant?

I hope you get answers soon.

The following user gives a hug of support to Greetings:
Lara@NY (09-25-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Greetings For This Useful Post:
Lara@NY (09-25-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #3
(female)

Lara@NY HB User

i got a call from my doctor friday morning at 9:30 am and she told me my pregnancy test was positive. my family, my boyfriends family, and I all think that it is an ectopic pregnancy. i will get it checked out tomorrow. thanks :0 :X :P

Old 11-10-2011, 04:25 AM   #4
(female)

Stardozie HB User

congratulations lara.

Closed Thread