It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
(female)

greeneyes1677 HB User
Question Missed period, irregular bowel movements, moody...

Hello

I am very concerned right now... I am 2 weeks late... have taken FOUR pregnancy tests.. all being negative.. (keep in mind they were the store brand tests, not the expensive ones.)

My bowel movements have not been the same.. some days I can barely go... or some days ill go like 3 times. This has been happening for over a month now... and before this.. they were very regular.. every morning and very normal.

My periods are also very regular, which is why i am concerned that it is late. My last period was very different from what I am used to. It was very light... i did not experience any cramping... did not break out... or get gassy (like i usually do)... it just came very light for about 2 days.. and was gone.

Now it has been about 6 weeks since then and I have still don't have it.

I have also been experiencing odd sensations in my what feels like my uterus.. they feel like an odd pressure.. not painful just uncomfortable... and I have also noticed i have been going pee a lot more.

I am also having white discharge.. like you get just before your period... I have also heard is a sign of pregnancy.

Could this be caused maybe by stress? Could i possibly be pregnant and just so happen to have 4 faulty tests??

I am very frustrated and concerned.. advice would be very helpful. :\

Last edited by greeneyes1677; 10-14-2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: add something

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
(female)

SisterTrixy HB User
Re: Missed period, irregular bowel movements, moody...

Hey I know it's been a few weeks since you posted this, but, have you changed anything in your life lately? Are you stressed out? Anything different for you?

I don't have regular periods so I am always trying to pinpoint what's going on with me when I actually do get a period so I wonder the other way around for you, lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
missed period, negative home pregnancy test, pregnancy